- Evaluation and testing of Corporate strategy and Business unit strategy.
- Strategy development and validation, market entry strategies, new product development strategy, distribution and customer service strategies.
- Reconstruction due to Merger, Acquisition, Demerger, business transfer, etc.
- Demand and revenue analysis to validate growth plan and set pricing strategies, scenario development for impact assessment of differing outcomes.
- Evaluation of major strategy investment decisions including R & D, capital investments and related risk mitigating strategies.
- Deal structuring and finance raising advice including valuations for bidding purposes.
- Brand strategy development, marketing ROI and performance management.
- Preparation of Project Reports.
- Project Monitoring
- Expenditure Control and Evaluation
- Working Capital Management
- Cash Flow Analysis
- Analysis of Financial Statements
Due diligence reviews – Conducting in-depth transaction scrutiny on credentials of Indian/ Foreign Companies/ Groups prior to entering into business partnerships.
Financial Modeling – Creation of dynamic financial models for the business, incorporating all possible factors that would impact the return and risk associated with the venture.