CA Jatin Bhatt is a Chartered Accountant based in Bangalore. CA Jatin carries a rich experience in the areas of Finance and Accounting, SAP Consulting and Project Management, IT/ERP Internal Controls and GST.
- 3.5 years in Audits – System, Internal control, Process audits (across corporate clients)
- 4.5 years in Finance and Accounting domains – MIS, Costing, Accounting, Commercial taxation with strong experience in Excise processes and compliance
- 10 years in SAP Consulting – as FICO Consultant, Project/Delivery Manager. (across different organizations)
- Strategized, formed, shaped and mentored Project teams in local and global environments. He has conducted multiple training sessions for SAP and non-SAP users. He was instrumental in setting up regular multi-locational training sessions during his prior work experience with IBM. (Johnson & Johnson, IBM)
- 2 years of IT General Controls in Asia Pacific and Europe (Johnson & Johnson)
Presently CA Jatin advises clients on SAP deployments and towards enhancing their SAP functionalities. His USP lies in tying business requirements with SAP design, and SAP development with internal IT controls and SODs so as to ensure a clean ERP environment. He also conducts detailed business process analysis for ERP deployments or on account of specific management requests.
He also advises clients on GST implications of business processes. He has conducted training sessions in Bangalore and presented articles on GST on LinkedIn.